Surfers Paradise Real Estate - New York Real Estate - Bryanston Real Estate - Newstead Real Estate - Glen Iris Real Estate
FOR SALE Lot 287 Stadium Drive, Robina
Listing type:FOR SALE
VUE TERRACE HOMES - 5A
Vue Terrace Homes will once again deliver on Robina Group's proud tradition of quality and liveability. Set against the pristine backdrop of Robina City Parklands, these two level, three bedroom + media room homes will set a new benchmark for inspiring home design.
The masterplan of Vue Terrace Homes is set around a central pool and barbeque area, a serene oasis with several relaxation zones from cosy cabanas with built in seating and sheltered barbeque areas to sundrenched decking and grass.
Vue Terrace Homes will be NBN Fibre-ready on completion allowing residents to access high speed internet at home.
Located at the heart of Gold Coast City, in the award winning-masterplanned community of Robina, Vue Terrace Homes are just a stone's throw from the finest dining, transport, education, sport and corporate infrastructure.
Vue Terrace Homes will be located in the heart of Robina, just:
- 1 kilometre to Robina Town Centre
- 300m to Robina Train Station & bus interchange
- 600m to Robina's medical hub, anchored by Robina Public Hospital and
Robina Private Hospital and set for extensive development by healthcare
Built by award-winning master developer Robina Group, Vue Terrace Homes are the latest chapter in the masterplanned community success story of Robina. ...
* 3 spacious bedrooms plus media room
* 2 car spaces to each home, most with double car garage
* NBN fibre-ready connectivity on completion
* Resort-style pool and barbeque area with several relaxation and
entertainment zones overlooking parklands
* Secure gated community with resident manager
* European appliances
* High quality finishes inside and out
* 2.5 bathrooms including ensuite to master and downstairs powder room
* Private, covered courtyard with native landscaping
* Direct access into Robina City Parklands, a 17 hectare public green space
with cycle & walking paths, native trees and waterways